RBOSingle Channel Variable Volume Adjustable Pipette 0.5-10mul
Availability: Out Stock
- Each of the four Microlit RBO Single Channel Variable Volume Micropipettes are high precision micropipettes designed with ergonomics in mind. They facilitate remarkable user experience and impeccable accuracy in practical laboratory environments. The pipettes are highly recommended for molecular biology, microbiology, immunology, cell culture, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, genetics etc.
- Adjust Volume Easily with Plunger
- The Plunger has been carefully designed with a high quality spring mechanism to ensure snag free, soft movement. Simply turn it to adjust the instrument’s volume comfortably.
- Use Various Tips with a Universal Tipcone
- A Universal Tipcone enhances the compatibility of the instrument and enables it to easily work with most of the internationally accepted standard tips.
- Set the Volume with Perfection
- A soft click sound at every increment ensures perfect volume setting and prevents any accidental changes. It also facilitates single-handed operation.
- Store Safely with a Holder
- The instrument includes a Holder that enables easy, efficient and safe storage.
- Eject Tips Easily with a Tip Ejector
- An in-built, streamlined Tip Ejector enables easy tip ejection and comfortable access to bottles and tubes with narrow necks.
- Work with a Good Grip
- A specially designed large Grippy provides good grip and great ease of use while operating.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration
- MICROLIT RBO is calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards. A calibration certificate is included inside the product package. A calibration tool is also included for quick in-lab recalibration.
- Work with a Comprehensive Volume Range
- MICROLIT RBO Single Channel Variable Volume Micropipette is available in nine unique volume ranges from 0.2 μl to 10 ml.
- *Refer the table in technical specifications.
- Autoclaving Parameters
- The instrument is fully autoclavable at 121°C and 15 psi for a duration of 10-15 minutes.