Miniatured Fixed Volume Pipette 5 μl with Tip Ejector
Availability: Out Stock
- Microlit Lilpet Pro is the world’s first miniature pipette with a tip ejector. The built-in tip ejector facilitates safe ejection of used tip after pipetting and thus enhances the application of the Lilpet for use with blood samples and hazardous chemicals.
- Operate Accurately with Two-step Plunger Operation MICROLIT LILPET PRO comes with Two-step Plunger Operation that facilitates reverse pipetting and ensures last drop dispensing.
- Eject used tips safely with built-in Tip Ejector MICROLIT LILPET PRO comes with a built-in tip ejector that facilitates safe ejection of used tip after pipetting.
- Handle a Range of Volumes The instrument’s tip cone (5 μl, 10 μl, 20 μl) is designed to accept both micro tips of 200 μL capacity and ultra-micro tips of 20 μl capacity. The use of latter significantly enhances accuracy and precision in practical laboratory environments.
- Designed for Comfortable Usage MICROLIT LILPET PRO has an optimum size – 130 mm in length – for high user comfort during pipetting.While using, hold it like a pipette, and not a syringe.
- Autoclaving Parameters MICROLIT LILPET PRO is fully autoclavable at 121 °C and 15 psi for a duration of 10 – 15 minutes.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration MICROLIT LILPET PRO is calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards
- Available as a Customizable OEM Product MICROLIT LILPET PRO is also available as a customizable OEM product
|Volume Range||5.0 µL|