Miniatured Fixed Volume Pipette 20μl with Tip Ejector
Availability: Out Stock
- MICROLIT LILPET PRO, a miniature fixed volume micropipette with Tip Ejector is ideally suited for all sensitive applications.
- Operate Accurately with Two-step Plunger Operation MICROLIT LILPET PRO comes with Two-step Plunger Operation that facilitates reverse pipetting and ensures last drop dispensing.
- Eject used tips safely with built-in Tip Ejector MICROLIT LILPET PRO comes with a built-in tip ejector that facilitates safe ejection of used tip after pipetting.
- Handle a Range of Volumes The instrument’s tip cone (5 μl, 10 μl, 20 μl) is designed to accept both micro tips of 200 μL capacity and ultra-micro tips of 20 μl capacity. The use of latter significantly enhances accuracy and precision in practical laboratory environments.
- Designed for Comfortable Usage MICROLIT LILPET PRO has an optimum size – 130 mm in length – for high user comfort during pipetting.While using, hold it like a pipette, and not a syringe.
- Autoclaving Parameters MICROLIT LILPET PRO is fully autoclavable at 121 °C and 15 psi for a duration of 10 – 15 minutes.
- Offered in 7 Fixed Capacities MICROLIT LILPET PRO is offered in 7 fixed capacities or volumes – 5 μl, 10 μl, 20 μl, 25 μl, 50 μl, 100 μl and 200 μl. *Refer to the table in tech specifications.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration MICROLIT LILPET PRO is calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards
- Available as a Customizable OEM Product MICROLIT LILPET PRO is also available as a customizable OEM product