Lilpet Miniature Fixed Volume Micropipette with Two Step Plunger Operation 10µl
Availability: Out Stock
- MICROLIT LILPET, a miniature fixed volume micropipette, is a low cost, high precision liquid handling instrument.
- MICROLIT LILPETS are available in two models: (a.) Blue & White (b.) Grey While
- the Blue & White model is available in different capacities ranging from 5 µl to 200 µl, the Grey model is available in 2 different capacities: 500 µl & 1000 µl. All the other features and specifications of both the models are same.
- Designed for Comfortable Usage
- MICROLIT LILPET has an optimum size – 130 mm in length – for high user comfort during pipetting.
- While using, hold it like a pipette, and not a syringe.
- Operate Accurately with Two-step Plunger Operation (Marker 1)
- MICROLIT LILPET comes with Two-step Plunger Operation that facilitates reverse pipetting and ensures last drop dispensing.
- The tip cone of MICROLIT LILPET (5 μl, 10 μl, 20 μl) is designed to accept both micro tips of 200 μL capacity and ultra-micro tips of as low as 20 μl capacity. The use of latter significantly enhances accuracy and precision in practical laboratory environments.
- Offered in 7 Fixed Capacities
- MICROLIT LILPET is offered in 7 fixed capacities or volumes – 5 μl, 10 μl, 20 μl, 25 μl, 50 μl, 100 μl and 200 μl.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration
- MICROLIT LILPET is calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards
- Available as a Customisable OEM Product
- MICROLIT LILPET is also offered as an OEM product, with an option to customize the colours.