MICROLIT LENTUS™ is a Bottle Top Dispenser (BTD) designed to provide precision and safety in Hydrofluoric Acid dispensing.
Microlit Lentus bottle top dispenser with patented dual inlet technology adds functionality to dispense reagents from 2 inlets and enhances your productivity with four modes of operation; rinsing, dilution, re-filling and purging.
- It is the only bottle top dispenser in the series that is made to endure aggressive chemicals like Hydrofluoric Acid.
- The Microlit Lentus can be used for trace analysis experiments when cleaned thoroughly first with pure chemicals like acetone 20% HCL, 30% HNO3 and de-ionized water
- The Microlit Lentus bottle top dispenser features a recirculating valve, patented springless valve technology and a PTFE piston to make the Microlit Lentus a universal bottle top dispenser that can be conveniently used with both organic and inorganic reagents.
- The Microlit Lentus bottle top dispenser recirculating valve prevents the loss of reagents during purging by re-directing them into the mounted bottle.
- The Microlit Lentus bottle top dispenser also has two product innovations; EasyKnob and FlexiNozzle that optimize the user experience.
|Volume Range||5-60 ml|
|Accuracy||± 0.360 ml|
|CV||± 0.120 ml|