kayoCheck Gamma Circular Chemical Process Indicator (Plain) Yellow to Red
- Self Adhesive.
- 5,000 Indicator Dots Per Roll.
- Color Change – Yellow to Red.
- Comply with ISO 11140-1, TYPE 1.
- Environment friendly.
Circular Chemical Process Indicator, Kayo Check GAMMA (GM)Circular Chemical Process Indicator for Gamma are manufactured to monitor when Gamma exposure conditions were met at the point of application using pressure sensitive
GM-YD-RD-5000 are intended for use with individual units (e.g. packs, containers) to indicate that the unit has been directly exposed to process and to distinguish between processed and unprocessed units. Gamma. The indicators color transition from Yellow to Red.
The indicators are for use in all Gamma sterilization processes. Type 1 Process Indicator.
Instructions For Use :
1) Use an indicator on each item, pack, peel pouch, or tray intended for Gamma sterilization. Place at a location considered most challenging for Gamma rays to reach.
2) Upon exposure to radiation, the indicator will transition from yellow to red. The transition color Gamma may vary depending on the load configuration, length and conditions of exposure. A color transition from yellow to a shade of red provides indication of exposure to Gamma radiation.
3) If the signal color is still not achieved, this suggests ideal conditions were not met. If the load was successfully processed, re-process the load using a new chemical indicator.
4) The Chemical reaction which causes the color transition from yellow to red is a radiation specific reaction and is irreversible under most conditions.
The signal color achieved from exposure to Gamma may vary from the example above due to differences in processing parameters (i.e. load content, cycle time, dose, etc.). For a Type 1 Process Indicator, any color change produced during exposure to Gamma which is different from the initial color is considered acceptable.
Compliance : ISO 11140-1:2014 Sterilization of health care products – Chemical Indicators- Part 1: General Requirements
Shelf Life : 2 years from the date of manufacturer.
Storage : 15°C to 30°C
|Dimensions||12.7 mm (0.5” diameter circle)|