Availability: Out Stock
- Dispenser Bottle Not included** Beatus is next generation of highly robust and reliable dispensing, designed and developed by MICROLIT.
- These high precision dispensers have a dual mode re-circulation valve to prime the instrument without the loss of reagent. Several unique features provided in Beatus, makes it usable with a wider range of reagents with high precision and accuracy.
- Beatus has re-circulation valve for re-directing the liquid into the bottle for bubble free dispensing without any loss of reagent.
- Special emphasis has been given to ensure smooth and soft plunger operation and ease of working in demanding laboratory conditions.
- Fully Autoclavable at 121°C, 15psi. for 10 – 15 mins. ** Dispenser Bottle Not included**.
- MICROLIT BEATUS is a Bottle Top Dispenser (BTD) that offers a sophisticated blend of features and functionality.
- Built by our in-house team of product design engineers, it uses Springless Valve™, an award winning technology, and Recirculation Valve for preventing loss of reagent during purging.
- MICROLIT BEATUS also features two product innovations: EasyKnob™ and FlexiNozzle™ that enhance its ease of use and flexibility. Designed with ergonomics and intuitive handling in mind, it exhibits excellent chemical compatibility and helps in achieving precision with reliability in practical laboratory environments.
|Volume range||0.25 to 2.5 ml|