Availability: Out Stock
- *Dispenser Bottle Not included** Beatus is next generation of highly robust and reliable dispensing, designed and developed by MICROLIT.
- These high precision dispensers have a dual mode re-circulation valve to prime the instrument without the loss of reagent. Several unique features provided in Beatus, makes it usable with a wider range of reagents with high precision and accuracy.
- Beatus has re-circulation valve for re-directing the liquid into the bottle for bubble free dispensing without any loss of reagent.
- Special emphasis has been given to ensure smooth and soft plunger operation and ease of working in demanding laboratory conditions.
- Fully Autoclavable at 121°C, 15psi. for 10 – 15 mins. ** Dispenser Bottle Not included**.
- MICROLIT BEATUS is a Bottle Top Dispenser (BTD) that offers a sophisticated blend of features and functionality.
- Built by our in-house team of product design engineers, it uses Springless Valve™, an award winning technology, and Recirculation Valve for preventing loss of reagent during purging.
- MICROLIT BEATUS also features two product innovations: EasyKnob™ and FlexiNozzle™ that enhance its ease of use and flexibility.
- Designed with ergonomics and intuitive handling in mind, it exhibits excellent chemical compatibility and helps in achieving precision with reliability in practical laboratory environments.
|Volume Range||1-10 ml|
|CV||± 0.060 ml|
|CV||± 0.020 ml|