12 Channel Adjustable Multi-Channel Pipette 0.5-10 μl
MICROLIT RBO is a range of High Precision Micropipettes that offers a sophisticated blend of features and functionality. Built by our in-house team of product design engineers, it is categorised into Single Channel (Fixed and Variable Volume) and Multichannel Micropipettes 12- channel.
- The Multichannel Micropipettes are recommended for ELISA (Diagnostic Test), Molecular Screening, Kinetic Studies, DNA Amplification etc.
- Adjust Volume Easily with Plunger
- The Plunger has been carefully designed with a high quality spring mechanism to ensure snag free, soft movement. Simply turn it to adjust the instrument’s volume comfortably.
- Use Various Tips with a Universal Tipcone
- A Universal Tipcone enhances the compatibility of the instrument and enables it to easily work with most of the internationally accepted standard tips.
- Set the Volume with Perfection
- A soft click sound at every increment ensures perfect volume setting and prevents any accidental changes. It also facilitates single-handed operation.
- Store Safely with a Holder
- The instrument includes a Holder that enables easy, efficient and safe storage.
- Eject Tips Easily with a Sequential Tip Ejector
- A specially designed Sequential Tip Ejector and Tip Ejection Knob facilitate easy and effortless tip ejection, single-handedly.
- Work with a Good Grip
- A specially designed large Grippy provides good grip and great ease of use while operating.
- Operate Flexibly
- The lower housing of both the instruments can be rotated 360° providing enhanced operational flexibility.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration
- MICROLIT RBO is calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards. A calibration certificate is included inside the product package. A calibration tool is also included for quick in-lab recalibration.
- Work with a Comprehensive Volume Range
- MICROLIT RBO Multichannel Micropipettes are available in six unique volumesranging from 0.5-10 μl to 40-300 μl.
- *Refer the table in technical specifications.
- Autoclaving Parameters
- The instruments are fully autoclavable at 121°C and 15 psi for a duration of 10-15 minutes.