LADOAMPS Biological Indicator Spore Ampule for Steam
CAT. NO.: BI-GB-SA-106
Product Description :
LADOAMPS is Self-contained Biological Indicator Ampule for Monitoring Steam Sterilization of liquids in containers or washers sterilizers. The LADOAMPS biological indicator ampule contains GeobacillusStearothermophilusATCC 7953 spores and a specially formulated culture medium that turns a dramatic yellow if spores grow.
Instructions for use :
Place indicators in the areas of the pack or load least accessible to steam. Places such as the geometrical center, and upper and lower regions of both front and rear of the loas to be sterilized are considered suitable for placement of these indicators. On completion of sterilization cycle , spore Ampule is removed from the load and transfer to incubate.
Activation, Incubation and Result :
- Number of spores present per Ampule: 10, these organism are difficult to destroy because they are more resistant to heat than other vegetative bacteria and viruses. Therefore, if they are destroyed during sterilization, it is assumed that all other life forms are also destroyed. So transfer each spore Ampule into a tube containing modify Medium.
- This Ampule Incubate at 55-60° for 72 hours regularly checking for spore growth.
- Clear medium indicates that the spores were killed in the sterilization process. The appearance of turbidity indicates Bacterial Growth (Positive). Any positive result, should be reported immediately to a supervisor and sterilizers taken out of service until resolved.
- LADOAMPS Biological Indicator Spore Ampule Cultures of Geobacillus Stearothermophilus must be autoclaved at 121° C for at least 30 minutes prior to discarding.
- small (1ml), conveniently shaped ampoule
- Negative controls are included with each box of products
- LadoAmps Biological Indicators are traceable to recognized culture collection and certified for Population, D-Value, z-value, FValue and performance.
Pack Size : One Pack of 50 Nos. + 10 Negative Control
Environmental Limitations Storage: Refrigerate at 2-8 °C
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Minimum population||1.0 X 106|
|Pack size||One Pack of 50 Nos. + 10 Negative Control|
|Use||LADOAMPSBiological Indicator Spore Ampule for Steam|
|Storage||Refrigerate at 2-8 °C|